Saturday, November 20, 2010

Minisymposium as wrap-up on year

It was appropriate to attend a mini symposium offered by the and present a short overview of my e-Learning developmental journey for 2010.
Lord knows where this will take me in the final outcome, bur the experiences this year have given me enough insight to be intrigued and hopeful of some good developments for all learners in our futures.
To this end I personally feel part of a community that is likely to be ongoing in my professional career. Can this "professional career" ever be isolated from social interactions? NO. This however doesn't mean my entire social networking be career oriented. This is a comfort to realize as we all need our private space and family interaction that can be the release valve to the pressures of our profession.

Tabitha ran a log of events in her Blog and as tweets. She kindly expressed that my sharing of 2010 discovery inspire her to update here blog.

http://tabitharoder.wordpress.com/

I used my I-Pad notes to record a few ideas and terms from other presenters. Really good feeling in the COP.

Vickle may not wish to have Carringtons as an after symposium luncheon location next time :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEquKzzMyU

No comments:

Post a Comment