Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seeing my experiences through new eyes.

It is a singularly profound and insightful experience for me to now, to be able to view an outline /overview of my learning within the context of the group events studied for deeper outcomes.


http://repository.alt.ac.uk/2178/1/rlt7796.pdf

I like the framework and modeling evident in developing the course.
Very different and far more complex from the setup I employ in the level for teaching environment.
Wow. well done.

I now have been able to reflect and accept that research can be very powerful. The relevancy took me a while.
This paper is like closing the loop for me.

I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to develop myself through the course.
Seeing the facilitators depth of understanding supported by sound educational theory, is cool.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment